Your feedback is important. The CBSC does not monitor or censor programming. It only reviews broadcasts when it receives complaints from listeners or viewers who have heard or seen something that concerns them.
If you see or hear something that concerns you, write down:
- the date and time of the broadcast
- the name or call letters of the broadcaster
- a short summary of your complaint.
Your complaint must be made in writing. There are three ways you can submit your complaint:
- complete the Complaint Form at the right of this page
- send a letter by post to CBSC, PO Box 3265 Station D, Ottawa, ON K1P 6H8
- fax your letter to 613-233-4826
Please contact us within 28 days of the date of the broadcast. Broadcasters are only required to keep copies of their programming for 28 days after the broadcast.
If you have already filed a complaint with the CBSC and received a response from the broadcaster, but you are not satisfied with the response, you can ask the CBSC to rule on the matter by completing the Ruling Request Form. Please submit the form within 14 days of receiving a response from the broadcaster.